Monday, November 27, 2006

I Am What I Am

Popeye had it right. We are that we are...

(and just a note for you who believe that trying to prove the existence of a deity is actually something your limited
mind can accomplish, just remember that you cannot create a rock so big you cannot lift it)

And while you are trying to get your minds around this bit of dumb, I will wish that you had a great Thanksgiving.

Don't forget to pay the caterer and tip the waitrons.

(Waitron, I just love that term. It is an attempt to make the job of waiter/waitress more gender-neutral... makes sense as long as we continue to try to pretend that there is no difference between the sexes ~ You can thank San Francisco and the political correctness police for that term)

I cooked a nice simple roast and put out bread and let people make their own sandwiches... and lots of wine and beer to wash the inedible things down. I think it passed muster.

Maybe when Xmas comes around I can depend upon someone else to do the cooking so I can sit in the corner and get slowly and thoroughly drunk.

Mazeltov!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com