Thursday, October 06, 2005

Myn Ynd Wymyn!

I love strange music... White Stripes, White Witch, Gwar etc.
I am attracted to people with wider looks at this world than
is normally acceptable or understood. I guess it's because
I have been an outsider in many respects most of my life.

So I used to have this really strange and fun album called
"Boys Want Sex In The Morning" by a group called Uncle
Bonsai
which I really loved. Their album had really
good lyrics and fun style of presentation. So anyway I recently
stumbled upon their website while surfin' and they have this
song called "Men And Women" which is available for
download in MP3 form and I recommend it highly. I think
this song says so much about people's dreams and needs
and the sad/cruel way relationships unfold in this western
world which is so seriously off-balance.



I recommend you go here and download it... UncleBonsai.com
You will thank yourself, I believe, It is very inspiring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com