Saturday, March 05, 2011

He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

So here we are again...

Testing, testing... can you hear me now? (OK, joke over)

Sorry to take so long to get back with you all, but your un-faithful correspondent has been asleep at the switch as he danced with the distant drummers in his head and enjoyed the dramatic parade of the human race. We seem to be imitating lemmings in a most entertaining manner.

So, people ask me, "What have you been doing?" and I find it embarrassing to admit that "not much" is an apt description. Can I admit that I've actually checked out in a manner similar to those hermits on the mountain tops? I spend an awfully filled time listening to the world and watching movies.

I just can't be bothered to pay attention sometimes.

I've come to believe in non-duality so there comes a time when you have let go and your ego is temporarily put to sleep and you can enjoy listening to the sound of the traffic going by your window and find peace in the click of the rainspout as droplets of the latest rain make percussive falls to the ground.

You can enter Zen from anywhere, blah blah blah...

So, how can I make pithy conversation when I've lost a bit of faith in conversation itself?

More later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bruce said...

Welcome Baaaaaaaack, dude!

And the moment is still perfect even when the comments on yer blog suck!

Piece

8:38 AM  
Anonymous PrincessPP said...

I am aesthetically enchanted with the pastels emerging out of the deep yummy dark. Nice design. Am exploring doing nothing myself. Wow it is so lovely being quiet and accomplishing 0.

6:31 PM  
Blogger S.A.M. Tanner said...

Thanks Phokes...

PP, the colors get better when you eat more of the mushrooms which Dr. Seagull sent you.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com