Tuesday, December 05, 2006

More On The Subject Of "I'm Not As Advanced As I Hoped I Was"

There's this person who's really ignoring me. I won't go into particulars but he's decided that because I accused him of being "an idjit" (which he's not but he acted like one and I lashed out at him) he's not going to acknowledge my existence. It's a shame I guess and in the grand scheme of things in my life and the world at large it means little.

But I find that it bothers me. Which means he's won, I guess. I'm quite sure he's started the cold shoulder to punish me and I'm actually astonished to discover that it bothers me. I guess I'm not as detached and holy and I would like to believe I am. It is too bad. If I were more detached and/or less proud I could just say something like, "Gee guy, I'm sorry I pissed in your soup." and leave it at that.

I'm gonna sigh a bit about it and try to love this person for the beautiful insights into myself he's given me. Then maybe I can stop being bothered and just smile a lot. (That'll bother him! (insert smirk here))

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that I know where you are with this Stu. I got off on the wrong foot with a person this year and in spite of repeated attempts to repair the damage my success has been limited. The issue was me and my baggage, but this person is at his/her own station in life's reckonings and abilities to forgive so I take that into account and give them a pass,
because I see them for their human beauty either way.

10:10 PM  
Blogger S.A.M. Tanner said...

Great attitude guy! Thanks for the feedback!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com