Sunday, December 04, 2005

Stoned Immaculate




As Jim Morrison said in his "American Prayer" book,

" Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars
Out here we is stoned
Immaculate."


Firey whispers in the night tell us of our solitude within the multitude.

I am a creature of my imagination. As I believe the bad tape rolling in my head,
there I will direct my fate. As I impose my heart's desire and believe that I
am renewed constantly by a truthful if not altogether kind source from within,
then I become that which I have said to myself I have sought to be.

And then I discover that the person I always wanted to be was waiting here
to greet me.

I will not be de-railed this time.

I will be.

I am.

(now we return you to your regularly scheduled programming)

4 Comments:

Blogger An Urban Femme said...

This is excellent!

4:14 AM  
Blogger David said...

You will, you are.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I like this channel best.

*hug*

~M~

2:58 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

Most Jim Morrison poetry makes me wanna run and cleanse my brain.

This was wonderful. Thanks. a great mantra.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com