Friday, February 03, 2006

Oh The Joys Of Water!

My mother said when I was a child that I was probably a dolphin (porpoise) in my last life. This is because I used to like to spend so much time in the water... I loved the weightless feeling I get when I'm in the water, when my whole body is suspended and I love it still. I can stay in a pool until I'm in dangerous need of dry land and my fingers have become prune-like claws.

The joys of this weightless feeling is so complete that I can forget where I am at times. I have tried sensory deprivation tanks and I love them. I love the amniotic sac of the tank which takes me back to the quiet before thinking.

But really, all this is about swimming. Why is it that swimming is so much fun for me when other forms of exercise piss me off?

I guess I am a dolphin... or maybe a manatee... (yeah, that's it! I'm a manatee! Slow, lumbering, kind, fat, big, sweet, stupid...)



Now if I can only find a woman like the one in the picture...

1 Comments:

Blogger S.A.M. Tanner said...

I guess there aren't any takers... oh well...

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com