Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Maca Root : Have I Really Come To This?

Here I am, gentle idiot that I am, feeling rather bad about the lack of energy I'm experiencing of late... I sleep a lot, I'm constantly lying in bed, listening to music or an audiobook and wishing I were healthier.

So I heard about Maca... an herb from the Andes which is supposed to help bring your energy level up. I decided to try it. It's not cheap, a one-month supply costs $27, but I figured I'd give it a try and see.



After 5 days I can say that I am either experiencing more energy from the Maca or a coincidentally pleasant upswing in my normal energy rhythms.

I shall not really decide until I've ridden out the whole month of this stuff (I'm taking pressed herbal tablets) and can see any long-term effect beyond anything I would have to call incidental or anecdotal.

I've also heard this will increase my libido... now that might be nice... anybody interested (anybody at all??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com