Friday, January 27, 2006

Who Will Buy???

Does anybody remember "Oliver!", the Broadway musical? If you do, then you know that one clear song in the middle when Oliver Twist wakes up in the bedroom of his new benefactor, realizes that he's sleeping in clean sheets, in a warm room and throws the window open and sings,


"Who will buy this wonderful morning, such a sky you never did see? Who will tie it up in a ribbon, and put it in a box for me?"




I feel that kind of fresh and alive today. I think it is because I was meditating on life and the new book I'm reading by Eckhardt Tolle called "A New World". It is a fascinating book in that it seems to be cutting a path through my consciousness and creating a new awareness even as I read it...

I recommend the book highly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com