Friday, March 11, 2011

They're All Asleep At The Switch!

So I've been having problems getting access to another blog which I set up as a joke and to which I would love to gain access again. Too bad, I can't get in.

The problem being that I've forgotten the email address which I used to set up the account. It was an hotmail account and I stopped using it long ago.

I've sent messages to blogger support but I'm getting nothing. No answers... I just get forwarded to a "bulletin board" where us users are supposed to answer our own questions so they don't have to pay to have someone actually answer our questions.

The whole thing is stupid... the whole thing is frustrating and I start to realize that I've run up against this wall of stupidity masquerading as poor customer service before and been just as frustrated by the situation. And then...

I realize that I've run into this all over the place in "real" life as corporate world think steps up with the brilliant idea of refusing to acknowledge the users of their services so they don't have to engage in customer service. It's a policy and it's not right.

We put up with it.

It's our fault.

I am standing up and going to the window and I'm opening the window and I'm shouting to the world...

"I'm MAD as HELL and I'm not going to take it anymore!!

I'm not going to buy their products if they don't want to acknowledge my existence.
I'm not going to go to their theatres if they don't want to acknowledge my existence.
I'm not going to pay for services if they don't want to acknowledge my existence.

(Of course, the exception is going to have to be blogger... or you won't be able to read this)

I'm going to become the sand in the grease on the wheels of the machine... if only for entertainment purposes.

Kowabunga!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com