Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Pre-Verbal Existence: The Next Chapter




Missing my brain somewhere phokes! It's just not been here.
I told a friend that I believe I have been "pre-verbal" for the last
few weeks. What I mean is that while working upon changing
my interior landscape I lost the wit to write well and was told
by many friends that I was not making sense most of the time.
This can be written off to the "Tibetan Rituals" which are a kind
of yoga I've been practicing and in the middle of the work, I've
been "zoning" out and staring at the walls a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I've not been unhappy, quite the opposite.
But I've not been able to write well so I have avoided it.

Now I'm back and I'm glad to have had this suspension. I
have been able to find more of my own heart as a quiet place
to be.

So much has changed in the world and yet, so much is the same.

Welcome Back Mr. Tanner... Have a cigar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

I love that you post images on every blog. That is nice.

Glad to see that you are centered. I sure need to start some meditation. I am scattered scattered scattered since my move.

Thanks for the inspiration.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com