Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Oh, How Well I Fought 'Till Then

Well... they got me! The chocolate demons have taunted me for days and advertisements for Reese's and Snickers and Milky Ways ganged up on me today and finally I caved! (I feel so dirty!) Granted it was only two tiny Snickers bars but you all know that these were the thin edge of a very large wedge!! Pray for me!

At least I'm only chippin'... I haven't gotten around to the bag of Oreo Doublestuffs with the Hershey's sauce for dipping.

(Chocolate Horror Count = 2)

2 Comments:

Blogger winter said...

Double-stuffed Oreos dipped in chocolate sauce? There'll be none of that! Don't make me come over there!

Stay strong, man! Fight the chocolate devils and sugary succubi! Wrest back your soul from their rock-candy claws - take their peppermint hooks out of your heart, and tear free of their syrupy dominion!

Today's snacks are no wedge. They are a small blunt instrument, battering ineffectively at your steely resolve. Laugh at them, and their hold on you withers like a spiderweb before the storm.

Stay strong!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

amen winter!

Stu, get that tempting stuff out of your reach!!!! Make it gone. don't let it live in your general vicinity.

tough love my friend. tough love.

eat fruit. drink water. live to tell your tales to the young and bemused.

;-)

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com