Sunday, October 16, 2005

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!! CHOCOLATE APPROACHES!!

The "Halloween Season" is officially here and all the food stores are flogging large bags of small bags of candy...



Gods there should be a law!!

So, I'm startin' my Halloween Countdown... How many bags of candy can I avoid eatin' during the next month.

Y'know, the worst comes the first few days after Halloween when the stores are selling the stuff at half-off so that they can get ready for Thanksgiving food and your friends and neighbor's kids have huge stashes and want to share with "Unka Stu"...

Pray for me Saint Victor Buono!

"I beg upon my dimpled knees, deliver me from jujubees!"
~Victor Buono~

Halloween Chocolate Horror Count=0

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There aint nothing I hate worse than seeing lots of things I can't have!

Hang in there guy!

1:06 PM  
Blogger winter said...

Stay strong, Stu! Think of them as bags of carbolic acid and rat poison if it helps (it's not far from the truth, really).

1:16 PM  
Blogger edieraye said...

Candy isn't my weakness. But biscuits. Biscuits with chocolate gravy. We have a bag of frozen biscuits in the freezer and I am having trouble not making them for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Ugh!

2:22 PM  
Blogger S.A.M. Tanner said...

Oh let's not get started today on foods I binge upon...

Someday soon I'll talk about... PIZZA!!

4:10 PM  
Blogger edieraye said...

My husband's weakness is pizza - I just don't get the attraction.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

LOL!

deliver me too! half priced chocolate is the devils trident in my back! and DONT even start talking about PIZZA...drools on her keyboard.

whew. i am going to remain strong, and resist. although my new current weakness that my roomate has so cunningly brought about is candy corn and peanuts mixed together. i am having to walk a new direction around the kitchen and the concoction.

;-)

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are and always will be a worthless fat fuck unless you get off the pot.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are an ass.a very very large one at that.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com