Thursday, March 16, 2006

FUCK MANPOWER!!!

I have been away from Manpower for 18 months. It has
been quite awhile since I had to work for those pissant
corporate clones but they still haunt my life! I'm currently
dealing with the fallout from the fact that those corporate
assholes have decided to drop decent health-care as one
of the options available to their temporary employees
(read this as "slave" because that is how they view the
poor benighted bastards who end up making them rich).



I am so glad I don't work for them anymore and I am
shouting to the skies that if you value your soul and heart
DO NOT WORK FOR OR THROUGH THESE
PEOPLE!!!

You have been warned. The rest is on your heads!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mississippi Songbird said...

I hear ya...hugs

10:14 PM  
Blogger S.A.M. Tanner said...

Thanks Steph!

I'm trying to discover the principle of "space" in my life and Manpower isn't helping.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
amazon.com